Access clinical papers and publications about Vision RT’s optical guidance technology.
SafeRT-ID is a touchless solution for verifying that the right patient is selected for treatment.
Improving the accuracy of patient identification and reducing the risk of healthcare-associated infections are two of the key patient safety goals for many modern healthcare systems.
Approximately 1 in 31 hospital patients has at least one healthcare-associated infection on any given day.¹
SafeRT-ID provides automated, non-contact patient identification in a discreet, easy to access system. The camera simply scans the patient’s face to verify that the right patient is selected for treatment.
SafeRT-ID easily integrates into current workflows, reducing the time needed to go through ID at each appointment, whilst helping you to meet those key patient safety goals.
- Entirely non-contact solution for safe use with immuno-compromised patients
- Proven facial recognition technology used millions of times per month
- Helps ensure that the correct patient is treated with the right accessories
- No need for patients to remember ID documents
- Conversation can be focused on what is important to the patient regarding their treatment
- Speedy, easy updates in the therapist’s hands
- Setup and patient ID in one, easy to access system
- Allows accessory setup without workflow delays
- Highly reproducible QR codes eliminate any loss of connectivity when tracking accessories
Request an information pack
Learn more about Vision RT products by filling out our short form.
To obtain login credentials for the help desk portal, email email@example.com.
Learn more about Surface Guided Radiation Therapy
- "Vision RT decreases both the time of breast setup for right and left breast lesions, and has really improved our accuracy. Vision RT has also improved the setup for many other disease sites … it is improving our accuracy and throughput."
- “What we were really after was equivalent positional accuracy. If we could find a technology and justify to ourselves that it is equivalent to existing technologies, that’s what we were going for. Enter Vision RT and their AlignRT product, and we had the tool that we were looking for.”
- “Vision RT provides a simple-to-use and very effective way to save dose to the heart and lung in these patients. Our ambition is to widen the use of respiratory gating in the future.”
- "It is much easier to prepare and edit the patient data in AlignRT Advance. The best feature is the Postural Video module because it allows fast recognition of misalignments. It is a powerful tool to understand exactly where the changes happen when the patient falls outside tolerance during the treatment."
- “AlignRT is a safe and non-invasive method to accurately position and monitor patients throughout treatment delivery.”
- “We’ve had 53 out of 54 patients where we have not had to repeat their weekly X-Ray images. That is a significant finding for us –it’s showing us that we’re getting a dose reduction because we’re not having to repeat X-Ray images on these patients, and it’s also showing us how reliable the AlignRT system really is in patient positioning.”
- "I have to say that this is really the missing piece that we felt we needed in order to move fully to frameless, image-guided radiation … we are very comfortable treating multiple metastases, feeling that we are able to give treatment as planned."
- “AlignRT helps us increase confidence in every treatment we use it for allowing for more accurate treatment delivery. In addition, tattooless treatments are proving popular with our patients.”
- "With SBRT, since it is such a high dose in such a small amount of time we often [used to] reimage in the middle of treatment, and AlignRT® has helped us not have to do that … [it’s] a huge time-saver." ............ ............ .................. ........ .......
*These customer quotes report on clinical use and performance of Vision RT’s products by independent users. These are not validated by Vision RT and thus are not endorsed by Vision RT. Users of Vision RT’s products should develop and validate their own workflows consistent with clinical practice within their facility.