GateCT is a standalone surface tracking platform for CT scanners, which allows points or regions of a patient’s skin surface to be tracked in real-time, using a centrally-positioned 3D camera unit.
GateCT offers a flexible solution to many of the challenges of 4DCT acquisition, using a single stereo camera unit which tracks the patient during CT acquisition. Gate CT can be used to track a patient’s breathing during CT scanning and thereby enable 4DCT acquisition and reconstruction.
Marker-less: No physical markers, box, belt or bellows needed, nor anything attached to the couch
Non-invasive and no ionizing radiation
Intuitive: Easy to correct phase tags and label breathing data, tracking data can be viewed offline
Control the tech. Focus on the patient.
- Choose and monitor any tracking point in real time from the control room
- No physical markers, belt or bellows needed
- Easily correct phase tags and label breathing data
- Non-invasive and non-ionizing optical system
- Synchronize with the CT scanner to facilitate 4DCT reconstruction
- Tracking data can be reviewed offline