Reporting to: Regional Service Managers (East/West)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia USA
About the Role:
Vision RT Field Service Engineer is responsible for the effective installation, maintenance & repair of Vision RT products whose communication, manner, punctuality & effectiveness provide solutions to both complex technical issues as well as provide customer delight with Vision RT clients by effectively taking ownership of customer issues and working to provide acceptable solutions. This role may require 80% travel within the region or the US.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supporting and maintaining Vision RT products by performing on time preventive maintenance, quality repairs and successful product installations while actively participating in the install planning process
- Performs detailed site surveys ensuring quality standards are met & obstacles are identified early in the installation process
- Providing reactive breakdown support (remote and on site) in a timely manner consistent with our product up time commitments
- Performs planned maintenance/upgrade support (remote and on site) ensuring that upgrades are complete within planned timeframes
- Strong IT support experience is desired
- Liaising with customers and distributors, driving proactive communication aimed at taking ownership & resolving issues professionally & timely
- Proactive communication with all customers, contractors & Vision RT internal partners including clinical support, business development, alliances, MIS, Physics ensuring all colleagues are working together in support of Vision RT & customer goals
- Completes all site survey, installation, maintenance & repair documentation in a timely manner ensuring customers are provided documentation & internal teams & CRM systems are updated properly
- Participate in creating coherent technical documentation for use by the rest of the Support Team; identifies and provides solutions for gaps in technical documentation.
- Conducting software and hardware testing as required to identify issues, or prove new features;
- Provide technical support internally including configuration of Vision RT software on staff machines;
- Mentors & provides OJT for New FE’s & team members
- Provides technical training to distributors and customers;
- Working within Vision RT’s Quality Management System ensuring documentation and quality standards are met
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for any of the positions, please send a covering letter clearly stating your suitability and an up to date CV to the HR Team at email@example.com.